Thursday, January 28, 2010

I woke up this morning with a head full of project ideas - I'm really enjoying the embroidery and crocheting but need to make a birthday card for my friend Ruth and get it in the mail today. Saw a card on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ called a "side step card" that I really want to try, and one on my friend Laura's blog http://www.stamplaura.blogspot.com to make with a new bird punch picked up yesterday from Laura's house. Patterns for monograms to embroider showed up on the internet last night and I can't wait to try one of them. Oh well, the dog needs a walk and then off to work. The weekend is coming, the weekend is coming, the weekend is coming..... The little bird is finished and here's a picture of that. My closet is progressing - can't wait to show you.

2 comments:

  1. It turned out really cute, whatcha gonna do with it? Unfortunately the weekend is almost over, baaaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura,
    I'm going to attach a ribbon to the top and hang it from a Valentine present I've been making (that i can't show yet). I finished my closet yesterday but didn't get time to post the photos - it's pretty cool - let's do your craft room next!

    ReplyDelete